Monday, July 15, 2013

New Blog!

As I journey through the trials and triumphs that are weight loss, I thought it would be a good idea to blog about my experiences. Not only can I get out any frustrations or concerns I am having, but I can look back and see what worked and what didn't. Who knows, maybe I will even inspire a soul or two going through the same struggles.

If you don't know me, I will give you a brief introduction.

I am Maranda. I am a 31 year old stay-home mother of four in the great city of Austin, Texas. I help run a non-profit website/community for mothers in the Central Texas region. I am also an American Red Cross volunteer and a Beachbody coach. I also am a self proclaimed book worm and a horror movie buff.

Now, onto my beginning stats. Oye! I can't wait until I look back on this part later down the line and pat myself on the back for how far I have come.

Starting Weight: 212
Waist: 45
Hips: 45
Chest: 44
Right Arm: 13.5
Left Arm: 13
Right Thigh: 27
Left Thigh: 26.5
Body Fat: 44%

Now these stats are about a month old. I will post an update in about two weeks. I am currently on week two of a fitness program (Les Mills Combat) and want to wait until I am done with the first month before I take down my stats again.

Anyway, here is to a long and hopefully not too painful journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment