Monday, September 2, 2013

Busy Busy Busy

I haven't updated in a while because frankly, I have been very busy. My children went back to school last week and it has been a hard adjustment for me. I have been sooo tired lately. I am not sure if it's just hard for me to get on a consistent schedule or if I have something else going on. All I want to do is sleep lately.

Then on Friday, my middle son Alexavier (we call him Xay) came home from school sick and ended up with a high fever all weekend. He barely moved off the couch and cried often due to body aches and pains. He seems to be feeling better now, thankfully. I will probably keep him home tomorrow just to be safe. We will see.

I have about a month until I head up to Dallas for a weekend vacation with some friends from online. We all met in a group on Cafemom.com and each year there is a big meet-up in Dallas for anyone who can attend. It is going to be my first time going. I am so excited. I have never met any of the girls going in person, so it is going to be a treat. I want to look good though, so of course I am going to work extra hard on losing weight this month.

Today I started watching my water intake. I am aiming to drink half my body weight in ounces each day. Today, I met that goal. Yay! I just hope I can keep it up.

I am also eliminating soda from my diet other than as a once in a while treat. I won't buy it for the house anymore because frankly, no one needs it.

I also started an Insanity/Les Mills Combat hybrid workout today that I found online. It basically rotates Insanity and Combat workouts for some variety. I think I will like this a lot since I love both workout programs.

And of course, I am sticking with Shakeology. I love that stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment